We're just back from our Sunday-Meeting-On-A-Saturday. Not only did we listen to a fine Public Talk but after the meeting our visiting speaker could be seen sweeping the floor. I thought, "What a good example he's setting. Maybe I should look for a broom and join in." Then I thought, "No, I've got a better idea. I'll take out my phone instead and snap a picture." Hey, the sweeping was almost finished. Yes, that's Carol speaking with Pat White in the background on the left. I acknowledge yesterday I may have left some readers wondering about the exterior finish on Noah's ark. Further research into available Watchtower publication illustrations has revealed the following ... Here is Noah, or perhaps one of his older sons, applying a prime coat of tar to the side of the ark. Subsequently animals were ushered into the finished ark and, as the following illustration from 'My Book of Bible Stories' shows, the ark evidently spor...
Comments
Post a Comment